The Coffee Pot
Thursday is market day in Dronfield!
A lot of people come into the town centre to do their shopping – and the Baptist chapel is strategically placed on the route from Sainsbury’s to the market as a stop off. You are sure of a warm welcome!
- Take the weight off your feet
- Enjoy a cup of Fairtrade tea or coffee.
- Indulge in a little something from the supply of tempting home baking –or take a bulk purchase for later
- Have a look at the stalls – craft items, bric-a-brac.
- Meet your friends and enjoy chat and friendship
If you would like a quiet word about something that is on your mind, or perhaps someone to pray with you, just speak to one of those serving refreshments. We always have people around to offer a listening ear and to pray with you if you want it.
Every Thursday from 10 a.m. to mid-day